7.26.2014

Quarto the traveling sketchbook: update III

I'm down to my last month in Italy. It's always scary how fast the time goes by here. The pages in Quarto are filling up fast too, I have just about 3 signatures left to fill. Then comes all the work of scanning and preparing for a new collection of travel postcards for the Fall! 

Here's a peek at the progress. You can also check out the other updates too: Update I, Update II




1. Hands from the Bargello Museum in Florence. Practicing writing in Italian and playing with my new Fabriano washi tape and found feathers. 
2. Postcard stash, lyrics and a new favorite Italian quote. And the back stairs at Santa Chiara in Castiglion Fiorentino. 
3. A couple moody spots around Lucca. 
4. The most perfect teal Vespa in all of Lucca! This street had the most irresistible shadows...





5. Inside my favorite restaurant in Cortona! And a quiet little archway in Lucca on one of the busiest streets in town. 
6. The walls. Oh the walls...
7. We made a quick day trip to Viareggio and had a gorgeous beach day! 
8. Yesterday we went off to Florence for the day too. We took the bus up to San Miniato, which has the best view of the entire city. 

Also, did you enter my postcard giveaway? Go see if you won

1 comment:

  1. I like, want to steal this book. ;) hahah (and your talent, lets just be honest!)

    ReplyDelete

Comments! I love comments!